Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic VIERA TC-P54VT25 54-inch Deals

By Andrew S. Lamott (Minnesota) - 
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-P54VT25 54-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black (Electronics)
Did lots of research, spoke to a bunch of salesman... after I returned my impulsive purchase of a Vizio 55" 480hz LCD. (feel free to read why I returned the Vizio) VIZIO XVT3D554SV 55-inch 1080p 480Hz 3D LED HDTV with Full Array TruLED, Smart Dimming and VIZIO Internet Apps http://www.amazon.com/review/R3JVPXUY0A7E10/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R3JVPXUY0A7E10

I thought Plasma was dying technology due to the overwhelming number of LCD's at the store for the bad rap it gets for not being as bright, being too hot, poor energy rating, and image retention. Problems which have been fixed on the newer models. The brightness difference you're seeing at the store between LCD and Plasma is the reason for the consumer movement to LCD (IMO). Though, once you get the TV into your home, LCD is much too bright. Even on a sunny day, it wasn't needed.

This TV has a perfect/amazing picture. I've owned it now for 3 weeks and have seen zero noticeable defects. Judder, ghosting etc.. Watched some content in 3d and I'm hooked. Basketball, football, Xbox Black Ops, and Avatar has been it so far. (lack of cheap 3d content out there, had to upgrade to new cable box (no cost) for the 3d channels) The movie and sporting events were amazing and makes watching in 2d lame. I didn't care for the 1st person shooter in 3d though. 2d gaming is perfect with no delay. I am perfectly satisfied that I purchased the right technology, Plasma.
I sometimes wonder how the Samsung plasma compares due to the following:
1) amount of online menu items seems to be lacking when compared to other brands. When I was shopping for the TV, I was mainly concerned that it would have Netflix. I've used YouTube and I now wish it had a browser as well.
2) The Samsung remote looks much more professional than the Panasonic.
3) When the TV is turned off, it's not nearly as modern looking as some of the other brands.

Can't wait for Netflix to start renting out 3d Blue-Ray movies!

 By Harshalexander -
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-P54VT25 54-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black (Electronics)
Before I make any large purchase I make sure to try and do my homework. I had an 8 year old panasonic lcd projection tv that worked fine but it was time for an upgrade. After looking at CNET, Consumer Reports, avs forums and others there was a consensus that this TV was the best TV of 2010. This TV has the best 3d and among the best 2d with some of the best black levels this side of the pioneer kuros series.

After bringing it home and setting it up I am blown away. The 3d picture is fantastic to a point while watching Avatar with my son he said "Is this real!" The 2d picture is also spectacular with excellent black levels. I set this tv up with my PS3, xbox 360, and Wii and they all look fantastic. 3d gaming on the ps3 is an immersive experience.

Overall, the only thing is that it is not as thin or flashy as the LED's but they can't touch the picture quality this tv gets. Great product!
By dan51dogs -
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-P54VT25 54-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black (Electronics)
This is very awesome TV. Watch over the air HD and movies. Picture is sharp, nothing like it with blue-ray. 3D is fantastic, from 2ft to 20ft, I set about 6ft and just amazed. It has less heat than my 26in LCD. Highly recommend this 54in plasma 3D.Have not had any reflection problems. Set perpendicular to a 8ft sliding patio door only have to pull curtain when sun is shinning directly on screen.First plasma TV and very pleased with purchase and Amazon shipped faster than site said, guy help me care down stairs and very polite, very good experience!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét