Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-L42U22 42-Inch Deals

By Doctor gee -

This review is from: Panasonic TC-L42U22 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
This TV is fine. My biggest complaint is that the only sound output is through an optical cable. No RCAs, no headphone jack, no way out! I routed all my sounds out from cable, blue ray, DVR, and Wii to a switch with 4 inputs and one RCA or headphone jack for output for $30. I can connect it now to my home theater system. The images on the TV are crisp with no blur on fast action. Standard settings seem a little dark but it can be customized for every video input. Good overall set except for the sound. I had for about 2 months.

 By VIVINE "Y.Z." (USA) -
This review is from: Panasonic TC-L42U22 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I just got this TV for 2 weeks. Works great for gaming, Laptop/PC and HDTV. Great picture quality and sound. Very easy to set up! Sometimes, i use an HDMI cable to connect my laptop with the TV, it did a great job as a big size monitor!!!! I am very satisfied! Love it!!!
By Abhishek Srivastava (Falls Church, VA USA) -
This review is from: Panasonic TC-L42U22 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I did extensive research before buying this one, and after having it for 2 weeks, I'm glad I picked it!
This TV had the best picture quality of all comparable TVs (42" LCD 1080p HDTVs). I was comparing between Panasonic, LG, Samsung and Sony. I made multiple trips to several stores to check out this TV, specially when put next to other brands. Needless to say, all look good when watching HD content, but if you pay close attention, you can tell the difference. Colors in Panasonic looked the best to me - richer, and more natural.
The remote is fairly intuitive, and non-HD content looks good as well.

As for other features, they're pretty standard across all the brands within this price range ($500-600).

My general advice to folks buying HDTV for the first time:
When buying an HDTV, buy for (1) screen size and (2) picture quality - those two things you can't "upgrade" during the life of the TV. Other features, like watching internet content, browsing the web, etc, can be easily added through (fairly inexpensive) external devices (BlueRay player, media boxes). No point paying more to have those embedded in the TV. You cannot predict all the new features and technologies that will emerge over the life of your TV (hopefully at least 5 years), so you'll have to rely on add-on's anyway. Focus on getting the right screen size and the best picture quality. For judging picture quality, don't rely on online reviews, but go out and see for yourself in local stores. Check out several stores (3-4) so you can eliminate any element of randomness (e.g., incorrect TV setting in a store) from your observations.

Panasonic was the best screen size and picture quality for my budget, and so far I'm very happy with my choice!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét