Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-L32B6 32-Inch Deals

By M. Munson (Nevada) -
This review is from: Panasonic TC-L32B6 32-Inch 720p 60Hz D-LED HDTV (Electronics)
Next size up from a 5 yr. old 26" model of a different manufacturer...fits into the armoire nicely. So far so good, as to picture and sound...code is 016 for Sony Universal remote commander.
Channels change quickly, remote is easy to operate... walk-thru set-up was easy and intuitive.
Price was right through Amazon.

 By Carrie (Midwest) -
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)  
This review is from: Panasonic TC-L32B6 32-Inch 720p 60Hz D-LED HDTV (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?)
This is a pretty decent 32in budget TV (mine measures 31-2/4" on the diagonal). Aesthetically, the TV is fairly low profile & the bezel isn't too large. The base installation was pretty straightforward & only required a phillips screwdriver.

The colors & darks are just fine for regular viewing. I didn't see a picture blur, but I am not a full blown techie.

I hooked mine up to my digital antenna & it was a breeze to set up - the TV recognized all of the available channels without a hiccup. The remote is on the medium to smallish side, but it is responsive to the touch. The remote comes with batteries.

The sound is decent & does project. It is not as booming as my old Vizio, but the sound is better than a Westinghouse that we sampled last year. Even with running on a treadmill, I did not have to turn the volume all the way up.

Viewing angle is decent - about what you would expect from a 32" budget TV.

All in all, for the price, the TV delivers.
By Extravaganttraveler -
This review is from: Panasonic TC-L32B6 32-Inch 720p 60Hz D-LED HDTV (Electronics)
Got this at Best Buy. The price was right and at the time it looked great. When I got it home it was very easy to set up. After watching it for a while I noticed the greens and yellows are very inaccurate and over saturated. They look almost fluorescent at times. I hooked up an Apple TV and compared some photos I took in the jungles of Costa Rica and all the greens looked waaay too bright. NO AMOUNT OF MESSING WITH THE SETTINGS SEEMED TO HELP THIS ISSUE. I was even able to access the hidden menu but STILL UNABLE to adjust individual colors in the spectrum. If not for the bad color I would have been totally happy with this TV. I even went BACK to Best Buy to see if their floor model looked the same and INDEED IT DID. Apparently they are all like this. I tried and tried to adjust myself to the bad color but no matter how I tried I just couldn't accept it. I returned the unit to Best Buy on the 14th day.

PROS:
- Nice design. Light, thin, very slim bezel.
- Nice wide viewing angle

CONS:
- Bad color. Especially Greens and Yellows are overly bright. Adjusting settings does not really help. Not enough control in settings.
- Only digital out for audio. If I want additional speakers I will need to purchase a speaker system with digital input. Call me old fashioned but I like a standard audio out (either 1/8 headphone jack or stereo RCA's).
- Only 2 HDMI inputs. 3 would be nice.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét