Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic VIERA TC-L42ET5 42-Inch Deals

By Pablo Ortega (Houston, Texas, USA) -
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-L42ET5 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses (Electronics)
After finding out about this TV and making my research, I was hooked. I bought this TV and loved the color, although a bit saturated I called geek squad and got it ISF calibrated. The settings are as followed:

Picture Mode: Custom
Picture Temperature: Warm
Contrast (Picture): 88
Brightness: 62
Color (Saturation): 65
Hue (Tint) +3
Sharpness 50
Backlight: 35
Red Drive (Gain, High) 78
Green Drive ( Gain, High) 59
Blue Drive (Gain, High) 41
Red Cutoff (bias, offset) 88
Green Cutoff (Bias offset) 80
Blue Cutoff (bias, offset) 89

After the settings were implemented the TV looked true to life, even though there is minor brightness adjusting to be made to the TV when in 3D .. the color is fairly excellent for the price.

3D: 4/5

Movies: 5/5

TV SHOWS: 5/5

Sports 5/5

Definitely a TV to get..

PS: You will need to get into the service menu to access the settings from Red Drive and forward.

Not sure how to access the service menu, a quick google search will help.

THANKS FOR READING!!!

 By gadgetinSJ "mp" (san jose, ca) -
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-L47ET5 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses (2012 Model) (Electronics)
Just purchased,found it on sale for $999. It is the ET5 series from Panasonic. This series features passive 3D (not of great interest to me) and some of the best Smart TV functional (of great interest to me) functionality of all TVs in the price range.

Let's start with the screen: Perfect size for our living space of roughly 10-15' from screen. It has great color and life like tones. I popped it into passive mode, just to check out some 3D action and I think it flowed very nice. I have yet to see any ghosting or issues with movement. I chose LED over Plasma, as Plasma tends to have more glare and our living space is bright.

I was most interested in the Smart functions. I was looking for a TV that would allow for a QWERTY keyboard to make searching for movies and browsing the net quick. However, with the exception of a few Panasonics from 2011, there were few TVs that have a QWERTY keyboard. With the exception of a few high end models, there was nothing that fit the bill. Until I found the ET5 series.

It not only has a free app from Panasonic (this TV is compatible), but it also allows you to use the keyboard on your iphone/ipad/android to type in things. ADDITIONALLY, (Panasonic does not advertise it very well and Best Buy sales guys are clueless), but you can use some USB wireless keyboard devices as an input device.

What makes it stand out:
1. Panasonic Viera remote compatible with Iphone/Ipad/Android control
2. Can use 3rd party mini wireless keyboards
3. Easy wifi or ethernet connectivity
4. Bright, vivid screen
5. Excellent value for the price

What could be better:
1. It only has 2 USB ports (could be expanded?)
2. The basic remote it comes with really is generic. I need a remote that can learn functions (so as to replace existing remotes) and has a keyboard for easy entry.
By CMax -
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses (2012 Model) (Electronics)
I am somewhat picky with TVs and took months to buy a new TV to replace my old Samsung 46" LCD of about 4 years. I had brought the LG55LM6700 but sent it back due to lackluster picture resolution and inability to adjust the anti-judder or "smoothing effect". I know Panasonic has a great reputation for plasmas so I wasn't sure about their LEDs, but after seeing this in a showroom and reading reviews I decided to give it a try. I must say that I've been more than pleased with the TV.

The picture is excellent on network HDTV and picks up sports pretty good. It's still not as good as a plasma for sports but most LEDs aren't except the 240hz. It is stunning with Blu-ray movies! Excellent picture quality that does not need much calibration at all. NOTE: The anti-judder effect is very prominent on this set but has 4 settings: strong, medium, weak, and off. I toggle between medium and weak and it suits me very well.

The wireless set-up is quick and easy and the internet applications are enough for me. I have only used netflix so far but it streams almost HD quality as long as you have the proper bandwidth. The four free 3d glasses are a welcome bonus included with the TV.

All in all I am very satisfied with the TV and would recommend to anyone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét