Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch Deals

By M. Zelenz "The Seeker" (New York, NY USA)

This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black (2010 Model) (Electronics)
Was looking for a gift for Mom and Dad (a.k.a. me and my wife) and like to buy things we all can enjoy with the whole family. So being in the TV programming business I've been attending seminars on 3D and picking up very usual tips. Recently I learned from a vendor that Plasma is better than LED with 3D and that Panasonic and Samsung have already started exclusive 3D content wars with Panasonic holding "Avatar". After reviewing prices and reviews I decided to go with Panasonic and couldn't be happier. Amazingly this 50 inch TV weighs less than the 42 inch Sharp HD set it is replacing. Was able to mount on the wall and just blown away by the picture. And so far the sound has also been more than enough for the room although i'm looking into a surround sound system. The 3D is way cool (purchased A Christmas Carol with Jim Carey). Set up was a breeze and very pleased with the free shipping. Price dropped slightly after Thanksgiving and Amazon rocked with their matching guarantee. All in all a great experience and very pleased with this purchase

 By T. Sibley "Tsibs7" (Vancouver, WA)
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black (2010 Model) (Electronics)
I just got this TV a few days ago and I am very impressed. I had a 50'' Samsung DLP before this which I really liked but wanted to upgrade. This TV has it all. Amazing picture quality and a lot of customization. I don't have 3D glasses yet but I'll make sure to let you know if it works out well. I can just speak for the 2D aspect of the TV and all I can say is that it's the best TV out there for the price. I paid $980 for this TV brand new in Portland, OR (so no sales tax!) because I got the sales rep to knock off $120 the asking price. I honestly looked around at all the different places (including Amazon) and different brands and couldn't find a better deal. Even if you end up buying this TV between $1000-1199 you're still getting a spectacular deal. The only real difference between the GT series and the VT series is the Infinite Black vs Infinite Black Pro, and extra HDMI port (whoopie) and a few other minor things. This TV also has something the VT series does not, the 2D to 3D conversion. I know this doesn't sound all that great but it's an option if you want it. I understand that it's not as slim as LEDs or that it doesn't have the prettiest design but is that really what you buy a TV for?? Take my advice and snatch up this TV while you can.
By jkblackburn1911 -
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black (2010 Model) (Electronics)
Everything you are expecting/wanting from this tv will come true. Its an awesome buy. I suggest getting a 3d blu-ray player with more apps tho. This has good ones, but no vudu app. until 3d becomes more consistent on movie sites, I'll have to stream 3d movies thru vudu:( So im getting the 110 3d player from Panasonic.

Make sure you get the 2nd generation RECHARGEABLE SHUTTER GLASSES( TY-EW3D2M)! I got two pair off ebay for 95 a piece. Set up is easy. Just make sure you put the stand on the inside part of the tv...lol. there is no-way this tv will drop below the 800 mark...got mine for 999. A 50 inch non-3d cost more at walmart...lol.

The shipping people at Home Direct USA in Birmingham, Al were stellar! Two gentlemen actually brought it a day early to my home in Tuscaloosa, on their own/off time!

Conclusion: 3d, 2d, hd, 2d-3d conversion(has long way to go tho), internet connected, 50 inch...under 1000...u won't be disappointed

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét