Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic VIERA TC-L32C5 32-Inch Deals

By Emil Schultz (minnesota) -
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-L32C5 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD TV (2012 Model) (Electronics)
We were very reluctant to buy this tv as there was only one review with not the best rating.We have had other panasonic products with good results so decided to give it a try from a retail store so we could take it right back if we didn't like it.The picture is excellent-I Changed a couple of the settings to my likeing & its just as clear as our more expensive larger screen. I like that you can view it pretty good from any angle.It was very easy to set up.We don't use it for video games or anything like that so can't say how it works for that.I would recommend this tv--nice exterior & good picture & easy to use--I don't need anything else.


By John P. Eperjesi (Eastern PA) -
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-L32C5 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD TV (2012 Model) (Electronics)
I'm a fan of Panasonic TV's and equipment. This TV is replacing a TV I purchased in 1987. I hope to get at least half of that life time with this one. Delivered in less than a week and in perfect condition. The price was considerably less than local retailers and with the free shipping and no sales tax made for an exceptional value.
By napa244 "napa244" (USA) - S
This review is from: Panasonic VIERA TC-L32C5 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD TV (2012 Model) (Electronics)
This television has a great picture. I took off one star because it has no output for video. I wanted to run the cable connection through the dvd player and was not able to do so. The other reason is because the directions and placement of the regular red, white and yellow input were unusual. The red and white are normal, but the yellow does not go above them, but in the top output across.

(The "x's" represent the input connections)

X < X yellow on left
X > X white - on right
X > X red - on right

It has more features and better volume than a Toshiba of comparable size and price. It is also less expensive than Samsung or LG. I'm using it in the bedroom and it fits the bill perfectly. It is a little thicker than some televisions (as another review noted), but not enough to bother me. I'm looking at the picture, not the frame.

All in all, a good value.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét